[Ifeffit] Amplitude in Artemis

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Mon Feb 27 08:55:43 CST 2006

Hi Paul,

It seems possible that one of the other amplitude terms is also
incorrect.  Scott already mentioned the step height but what about the
coordination number?  The amplitude of the model is given by
coordination number * S02.  You mentioned that the S02 value was
somewhere between 2 and 4.  What is the value for coordination number *
S02?  If the coordination number is 1, then it is possible that the
parameters are switched.  Maybe the coordination number should be
between 2 and 4 and S02 should be around 1.

HTH,

Shelly