[Ifeffit] Amplitude in Artemis

Paul s4010683 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 26 19:30:22 CST 2006

Pre and post edges are fine, and the model I'm using is made from the
crystallographic data collected. I wouldn't have thought getting a decent
fit with good data is difficult with the crystal structure as the model.

But I'm assuming there is not any kind of reason amp can be above 1. Problem
is, if I restrain it to be between 0 and 1 it sits at 1 with an error of +/-
40.