[Ifeffit] Athena 0.8.048, Artemis 0.8.005, Hephaestus 0.13

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Fri Feb 10 23:17:42 CST 2006

No, I didn't use the update_horae script, but rather downloaded the
source from the APS site.  The last I heard, Bruce was getting a
little frustrated with sourceforge's silent changing of the file
distribution system and the script was broken.  His update_horae
script "scrapes" the html text of the download page to check the
version number.  When they changed this format, his script can
break.  In a post from Bruce a while ago, I recall he was getting
frustrated keeping it up to date and would rather put that effort
into horae.   Downloading the source works fine (as it always has).
Since Bruce always announces a new version on this list, I just
download the latest source and build it.  Now that I have
(apparently)  figured out this installer stuff, I hope to put up a
new binary installer within a few days of his announcements.

  Now I have to figure out how to get an Intel mac so I can build the
intel version!

					Paul