[Ifeffit] Athena 0.8.048, Artemis 0.8.005, Hephaestus 0.13

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Fri Feb 10 07:14:50 CST 2006

Hi Bruce,

I downloaded the 060 version of the source code tarball from your
website, and followed the instructions to become root, unzip the file
and the following happened:

stefano# cd horae-060
stefano# perl Makefile.PL

  === The Ifeffit wrapper, Athena, Artemis, and Hephaestus ===

This is Mac OSX.
Checking dependencies ...
Dependencies ok.  Cool!
Reading configuration file: Ifeffit/lib/athena/athena.config
Wrote Ifeffit/lib/athena/athenarc
       Ifeffit/lib/athena/athenarcw
       Ifeffit/lib/athena/athena.ini
       athena_parts/rc.pl
Reading configuration file: Ifeffit/lib/artemis/artemis.config
Wrote Ifeffit/lib/artemis/artemisrc
       Ifeffit/lib/artemis/artemisrcw
       Ifeffit/lib/artemis/artemis.ini
       artemis_parts/rc.pl
Assembled athena.pl from its parts (athena_parts/).
Assembled artemis.pl from its parts (artemis_parts/).
Assembled hephaestus.pl from its parts (hephaestus_parts/).
Fixing execution path in the Athena, Artemis, and Hephaestus executables...
   Changing athena.pl to /usr/bin/perl
   Changing artemis.pl to /usr/bin/perl
   Changing hephaestus.pl to /usr/bin/perl
   Changing ifeffit_shell.pl to /usr/bin/perl
   Changing rdaj.pl to /usr/bin/perl
   Changing atoms.pl to /usr/bin/perl
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpgplot.dylib
   Referenced from: /Applications/Ifeffit/bin/ifeffit
   Reason: image not found
Ifeffit's installations directory is
         (found by capturing `ifeffit -i`)
Could not open /config/Config.mak file for reading
stefano#

so I think there may be a bug. I am using a Powerbook G4 with OS X
Tiger (10.4.4)

Cheers,
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax:	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"