[Ifeffit] Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 10:29:14 CST 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 10:52, lkh at ensm-douai.fr wrote:
> I asked for specific functions to fit the resonance present in xanes
> spectra of some compound such as quartz SiO2. I will show to you some
> example in next workshop at SLS.

Improving the peak fitting dialog in Athena is on my list of things
to do:
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeToDoList

I look forward to seeing you later in the month at the SLS and look
forward to your suggestions for how to make the peak fitting better
and more useful.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel