[Ifeffit] Athena problem

Barton, David (DG) DGBarton at dow.com
Wed Dec 20 11:34:49 CST 2006

Bruce,

I believe I have a sequence of events that you can reproduce this problem of the data selection window locking up in Windows (tested in XP-SP2 and Win2000-SP4) using Athena 0.8.050.

#1) Open three data sets
#2) Right-click on first dataset choose Plot This Curve..In energy (Left click to choose)
#3) The other datasets are now locked.  Cannot select another dataset.

#4) The fix:  Right-click on any other dataset. Data selection begins working fine again.

It appears that Athena is waiting for another Right-click after something is chosen off the popup context menu. This glitch is reproducible on WinXP and Win2000 platforms.

Dave