[Ifeffit] Atoms and atoms are not the same!

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Dec 6 08:30:08 CST 2006

Konichiwa from Japan,

   Alas Bruce, not everyone has a unix without training wheels.  The
darwin OS is case insensitive.  Sort of a good thing in many ways.
For instance take the example of "atoms" and "Atoms" in the horae-063
directory.  This frozzed tar in the unpacking stage and I didn't
realize the conflict until today (I was in Italy until last Friday so
didn't get a chance to compile horae until today).

Can you remove the conflict with uppercase and lowercase "atoms/
Atoms" in the horae directory so this doesn' happen every time.  It
would also be sort of neat if there were a some sort of "honest" way
to compile the ifeffit_wrapper.c source without having to hack the
ucky MakeMaker output (a switch perhaps).  All this is of course,
when you have time.  Thanks for the new release.

				Paul