[Ifeffit] Re: question on Athena data import

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Wed Dec 6 08:15:14 CST 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 07:09, Gerrit Schmithals wrote:
> I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. As I had a large number of
> files to change from mac-linebreaks to windows-linebreaks (to
> unix-linebreaks can also be implemented) I wrote a small Perl-program
> that operates on all files in a directory and its subdirectories and do
> the reformatting for me. That saved me from opening/saving each file
> independently. If you (anyone) is interested in the code I can post it
> here, though I would first have to change a few lines as the script uses
> full paths. Of course you would have to have Perl installed on your
> computer.

Very nice!  I'd be happy to give you some space on
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/contrib.html, if that would
help.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel