[Ifeffit] CN and bond distances in Artemis

Anatoly Frenkel frenkel at bnl.gov
Mon Dec 4 13:20:29 CST 2006

If you mean that your S02 value for platinum foil is 0.53 instead of the
expected 0.85 or so, you have to first find out why that happened. There are
too many (for a quick list) setup-related and sample-related reasons that
can explain why it happened. You should be careful with your NP data
analysis, since your foil EXAFS acts up.

Anatoly