[Ifeffit] Problem loading application on Mac OSX 10.4.7

Mamadou Diallo diallo at wag.caltech.edu
Tue Aug 22 12:32:44 CDT 2006

Colin
I had a smilar problem ~4 weeks ago as I was preparing to attend the
2006 XAFS at the APS. To get it to work,
I had to reinstall X11 (from the Mac OSX 10.4.7 CD; the "standard"
installation does not  install X11).
After you install  X11, you need to reinstall  Ifeffit. * I found out
the "hard way" that you need to install X11 FIRST
before you reinstall Ifeffit.* I hope that this helps.

Mamadou