[Ifeffit] (no subject)

tony vitova tony_vitova at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 04:04:22 CDT 2006

Hi,

  I just started to do EXAFS analysis with Artemis and I am not sure if my fit is sufficiently good.
  It is an attempt to fit the first shell: the first two peaks of LiNbO3 (Nb absorber). Could somebody have a fast look at my Artemis project?

  I wanted to fix the amplitude and to vary the coordination numbers, thus the places of "N" and "SO2" are changed. Is there another way to do this?

  Thanks a lot!

  Tonya