[Ifeffit] problem compiling ifeffit 1.2.8

Igor Vasconcelos idevasco at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:15:37 CDT 2006

Dear all,

I found the solution for the problem I described in my previous email
(below). Turns out the make program  was trying to use the ifort Fortran
compiler and it seems not to like the command return.
I ran configure with the option F77=g77 and it worked fine.
Looks like I got ahed of myself when I sent the previous email. Sorry about
that!

Igor