[Ifeffit] Stealth mac installer upgrade

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Tue Apr 11 04:01:17 CDT 2006

Hi Paul,

>   Horae was making zero length files when asked to save graphics
>info.  This was due to a broken build of pgplot (there are issues
>with the source as downloaded).  I fixed the problems and have
>rebuilt the latest mac version of horae and included it in the
>file: ifeffit-1.2.8-Mac10.4_horae61a_pkg.dmg which is available for
>download from sourceforge.net as of now.  It works for me anyway I
>should say!  Let me know of any problems.  A functional X11 (free on
>the 10.4 installation disks) is required for horae to work.

aha! Then there WAS a problem. I was afraid it was my system for some
reason. The new version now runs smoothly for me.
Stefano

PS: considering that I had to look very carefully in order to find
this new version, I enclose here the link to it:

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax:	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"