[Ifeffit] Re: latest version

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Wed Apr 5 07:21:56 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 11:09, you wrote:
> Hi, Bruce,
>
> Could you please direct me to get the latest version of Athena and
> Artemis? I am not sure if other windows users have the same
> problem as I have but I don't think the download from Matt's webpage
> been updated. And somehow the switch for the software to update
> automatically in my computer was turned off and I can not get it turn
> back on.

Ning

Download the most recent version of the installer then let the updater handle
the chore of getting your computer up to date.

Here are the details of how the updater works, including some troubleshooting
tips:

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/IfeffitOnWindows/WinUpdater

If there are any other problems/questions -- ask on the mailing list.

HTH,

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/