[Ifeffit] xafs on wikipedia

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Apr 7 15:03:30 CDT 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 14:04, you wrote:
> Does it seem reasonable to you (and Bruce?) to use the 'CC
> share-alike' license  for all web / wiki  content on xafs.org (and
> perhaps the ifeffit wiki?), and make it clear to anyone posting that
> what they post uses that license unless explicitly different?  I think
> we'd all agree on this, but it would be best to be clear.

For the last couple years I have been using the CC Attribution-ShareAlike
license for many things that I write.

The attribution clause is consistent with how scientific attribution is
typically done in the literature and the share-alike clause is consistent
with how Matt and I license our codes.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/