[Ifeffit] New release (061) of my codes -- Macintosh 10.4 binary installer

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 6 22:12:51 CDT 2006

I have updated the binary installer for Mac OS 10.4 to include the
latest horae (061).  There should hopefully be no problems.  To
simplify some problems that have occurred in the past, the installer
now refuses to work if the /usr/X11R6 folder is not present (e.g. if
X11 is not installed).  If there are any problems, please let me know.

						Paul

p.s.  Matt, the links on the ifeffit home page point to an old
installer.  The newer (mac) installer now has the horae version
incorporated into its name, the latest being "ifeffit-1.2.8-
Mac10.4_horae61_pkg.dmg"