[Ifeffit] getting chi(r) information out of command line IFEFFIT

Sean X. Luo sluo at slc.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:27:19 CDT 2005

Hello all.

It's been a while since I've written on the mailing list about this
project, but it's come up that I need everyone's general input.

Just a brief overview of the project: I am working with Scott Calvin to
simultaneously fit 12 data sets in the command line of IFEFFIT, and I
need to somehow get the chi(r) information for the fit out of the
command line. I've tried around with the "show" command and the
different permutations possible with that, but whenever I type in
"show(fit.r, fit.chir_real)" (which is our guess right now on how to get
the information I need out of the command line), it gives me the error
that the arrays fit.r and fit.chir_real does not exist, or something
along those lines.

Does anyone else have any idea on how to run this?

Thanks in advance,

- Sean.