[Ifeffit] Athena Bug in Peak Fitting

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri Sep 16 17:44:42 CDT 2005

On Monday 19 September 2005 10:22, Barton, David (DG) wrote:
> FYI: I recently installed Ifeffit v1.2.8 using the new Windows installer
> and it worked perfectly on a couple Win XP machines.
>
> After using the latest version of Athena 0.8.043 I noticed a bug in the
> Peak Fitting Routine and also have a couple of other minor suggestions.

Dave,

As always, thanks for all the suggestions.  I can always count on you to poke
at the cobwebby corners of the code ;-)

All will go onto my to do list.

Thx,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
                                                  ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Environmental Research Division, Bldg 203, Room E165
 Argonne National Laboratory                        phone: (1) 630 252 5033