[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.2.8 installer for WinXP

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 19 14:17:13 CDT 2005

Gerrit, Leandro, Bruce, everyone,

Gerrit is right - the .exe file at sourceforge.net was too small.  I
think this must be my fault for uploading too anxiously last friday --
sorry for any trouble.   I have now replaced the ifeffit-1.2.8.exe
file at sourceforge.net, and the new one is now 27281991 bytes (the
same size as the one at cars9.uchicago.edu).   I won't be at a Windows
machine to test this until tomorrow, but I'm sure this will work
better.   I do not know how quickly the sourceforge mirrors will
update the file, so I've also altered the Ifeffit download page to
temporarily not have a link to the sourceforge .exe.   I'll change it
back in a few days when I know that all the sourceforge versions are
the righte size.

Again, sorry for any trouble and glad to hear that you were able to work it out!