[Ifeffit] new source code release

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Sun Sep 4 10:00:58 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

I have released the latest source code tarball for my codes.  Tarball
054 is now available on my web site and at Source Forge.

I am continuing Matt's experiment providing an Ifeffit Wiki by posting
the change log on my wiki page:

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/BruceRavel

Scroll to bottom of the page (after smiling at the photo of me and my
adorable niece) to find the page documenting the new features and bug
fixes in this release.

Matt and I are getting close to having a completely new Windows
installer prepared.  The new package has a more sensible file
structure, a much improved launching tool for the programs, and
new executables of my codes made with PerlApp.  This version of my
codes will be in the first release of the new Windows installer.
Hopefully that will be ready soon.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
                                                  ravel at phys.washington.edu

 Environmental Research Division, Building 203, Room E-165