[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Wiki

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Sep 2 15:10:14 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 17:22, Matt Newville wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've created and started a wiki for Ifeffit and related topics.
> Currently, this is at
>   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki

I, for one, think the new Wiki is quite cool.  Yet another thing that
we have to thank Matt for.

My first use of the Wiki is to start a "Tip of the Week" web page.
Athena and Artemis have become sufficiently robust and feature-full
that there are a lot of interesting aspects of the codes that are not
widely known about or used.  It makes me kind of sad to think that
some of these neat-o features are not widely used.  To keep a smile on
my face, I've decided to use the wiki to highlight some cool tidbit
every Friday afternoon.  The first one is up at

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeTipOfTheWeek

Check it out.  Feel free to send me suggestions for features of A&A
that you think would make a good Tip of the Week.  My plan is more or
less to alternate between Athena and Artemis and occassionally to
throw in a Hephaestus tip as well.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
						  ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Environmental Research Division, Building 203, Room E-165