[Ifeffit] Re Snow

Ronald Cavell rcavell at ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 23 11:54:37 CST 2005

Hi
There is no snow at the Canadian Light Source. For the last 2 weeks it has
been warm. Today it is +4C!
Ron Cavell

Ronald G. Cavell             E-mail: Ron.Cavell at Ualberta.ca
Professor of Chemistry        Voice: 780-492-5310
Department of Chemistry         Fax: 780-492-8231
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T6G 2G2