[Ifeffit] new tarball and windows updater

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Tue Nov 22 14:57:02 CST 2005

Hi folks,

Today I made a release that is mostly for maintenence purposes on
Athena.  Most of the changes have to do with various bug fixes and
small UI improvements.  Artemis and Hephaestus are unchanged.

The new tarball, version 58, is at my site and at SourceForge.  I also
built a new windows executable and an updater.

See http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeVersion058 for details
about the release.

Thanks to Shelly, Adam, and Norbert for their feedback on this
release.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel