[Ifeffit] NiO data

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Tue Nov 15 08:47:14 CST 2005

Hi Scott,

I'm glad to help.  Did any of the other data come from the APS?  I would
be great to add an acknowledgement to the APS/MRCAT funding, if you can
swing it.  Something like:  Use of the APS was supported by the U.S.
Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy
Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38.  The Materials Research
Collaborative Access Team is supported under grant number
DE-FG02-04ER46106.

Thanks
Shelly

Shelly Kelly                   Bldg 203 RM E113
Skelly at anl.gov              Argonne National Laboratory
630-252-7376                 9700 S Cass Ave
www.mesg.anl.gov         Argonne, IL 60439