[Ifeffit] NiO data

Scott Calvin scalvin at mail.slc.edu
Sun Nov 13 17:50:59 CST 2005

Hi all,

Anyone out there have spectra for a NiO standard? I bet one of you
does, since there was a request for a NiO atoms.inp file a few months
ago. I have a referee who wants to see that our data that matches Ni
metal very well doesn't also match NiO well (I'm presuming this
referee is not someone too familiar with EXAFS!). So anyway, also let
me know how you'd like me to credit the data (e.g. a footnote listing
you and the beamline it was collected on).

Thanks!

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College

P.S. And no, Matt's database doesn't have NiO, and yes, the Lytle
database does...but the Lytle data is not thoroughly documented and
so I avoid it when possible.