[Ifeffit] atoms and the alloys

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Sun Nov 13 17:12:50 CST 2005

Hi Norbert,

I'm comparing the answers we just gave. I have almost never used FEFF
for XANES...would you agree that =EXAFS= is insensitive to the
difference between Ni and Cu scatterers (except, of course, for the
structural differences that can be handled by fitting parameters such
as delr, ss, and e0)?

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College