[Ifeffit] doubts

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Nov 10 10:46:49 CST 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 00:09, Scott Calvin wrote:
> I sent you a newer version of this tutorial a few months ago...it
> doesn't appear to have been incorporated into the subsequent
> distributions. As far Marcos' original questions, the old tutorial
> should be fine, but the newer version does avoid some of the
> rigamarole Feng Wang just went through. :)
>
> If you need me to resend it (the first send was Aug. 18), let me know.

Hey Scott,

You did send me an update.  It seems as though I have not been careful
to see that the source distribution, the Windows installer, and the
contributions web site all have the same version.

It seems to me that the best thing would be for you to send me what
you think is the proper, most up to date version and I'll make sure
that everything gets properly updated.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused all of you out in
ifeffit-land.

Thanks, Scott,

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advance Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel