[Ifeffit] doubts

Feng Wang fwang at phys.ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 9 20:20:41 CST 2005

Dear Bruce and Scott,

I am a beginner of IFEFFIT, trying to follow Scott's example. In the ZnO DEMO
PART 1, everything went well before doing the fit, however when I click the
green button "Fit", I was told  by the message:

This parameter uses a name which has special meaning in Ifeffit:
	dr
You must change this parameter name before attempting to fit.
One common example of this sort is a variable named "dr1", which
should be changed to something like "dr_1" or "drone".

Could you or anyone direct me? I would appreciate that.

Best regards,

Feng