[Ifeffit] beginner's question

Edmund Welter edmund.welter at desy.de
Mon Nov 7 04:23:39 CST 2005

Dear Ling Fei,

since the combination of XAFS with in-situ measuremnets is one of the
most important applications of XAFS spectroscopy you will find more or
less well equipped facilities at any synchrotron that operates XAFs
beamlines. I suggest you have a look at the different synchrotron's web
pages. And coming from Hamburg I suggest you start at:
http://www-hasylab.desy.de/
Look especially for the beamlines X1 and E4. You will also find links to
other synchrotron radiation facilities.
Alternatively you are welcome to contact me via my e-mail adress.

Best regards,
Edmund Welter

--
Dr. Edmund Welter

HASYLAB at DESY                 e-mail    : edmund.welter at desy.de
Notkestr. 85                    fon       : (+49)-40-8998-4510
D-22603 HAMBURG                 fax       :              -2787
GERMANY                         secretary :              -2304