WG: [Ifeffit] hephaestus

Peter Leinweber peter.leinweber at uni-rostock.de
Wed Nov 2 11:21:49 CST 2005

hello bruce, i am a new user of your software. when i load the programm
the following shows up lower right: Emin -200 and Emax 800. when i load
data they are plotted with proper x-axis. but when i did any
modification the scaling of x-axis changes to invalid or in-comfortable
values. i can fix it by modifying Emin and Emax but to get an axis of
395 to 410 eV i have to type Emin -400 and Emax 18000. is that o.k. ?
another question: will you or will someone of your group attend the CLS
user meeting here in saskatoon in november. there is interest of other
newcomers like me to get introduced into ATHENA. perhaps some
arrangement such as coverage of additional hotel costst for staying a
day longer or so could be made.
kind greetings, peter

Prof. Dr. Peter Leinweber
Institute for Land Use