[Ifeffit] Propagation of uncertanties

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Tue May 17 12:47:35 CDT 2005

While we're on the topic...

FEFFIT used to report the uncertainties in computed variables (what
are now DEF's) in the feffit.prm file. As far as I've been able to
tell, Artemis doesn't report that information anywhere, and I'm not
clear if ifeffit still computes it. Is it in there somewhere, and am
I just missing it? In any case, I would like it if uncertainties in
def'd variables should be given everywhere that uncertainties in
guessed variables are given.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College