[Ifeffit] Horae in Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger)

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Mon May 9 02:54:33 CDT 2005

     Being one who likes going where few have gone before, I went and
installed Tiger (which has perl 5.8.6 installed by default by the
way).  I then installed the latest Tk and followed that up by the
usual incantations for the horae-051 and all was well.  It works
without trouble.  This just in case  anyone else out there wants to
use the new search feature spotlight (very handy for those pdfs,
source code etc.)  I can search my 20 gigabyte home directory in
about 10 seconds for content (not just filename).  Neat stuff.
                                             Paul