[Ifeffit] Comments on the new version

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu May 5 09:16:52 CDT 2005

Hi Gerrit, Everyone,

Update 014 is just about ready to be 'released'.  That is, Bruce
and I put together a new updater (as you noticed -- but it's
subject to change!!) with new versions of hephaestus, athena,
artemis, and diana, and the Ifeffit library, but I've tested the
whole thing on only one machine.

Barring unforeseen disasters, I'm expecting to release this
update later today.

--Matt