[Ifeffit] Artemis bug report

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Mon Mar 21 17:49:39 CST 2005

Hi Bruce,

I don't seem to be able to actually disable the autosave feature in
Artemis. I have tried under Settings_Edit
Preferences_General_Autosave to set the value to "none." The value
does take; i.e. if I save it then the next time I open Artemis it
will still be set to none. Autosave files do continue to be created
when I perform fits, however; I have tested this behavior with the
fourshell Cu project that is included in the Artemis examples.

I am using Artemis 0.7.012 under Windows XP.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College