[Ifeffit] installation of horae in fedora2

ynliu at eps.mcgill.ca ynliu at eps.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 17 12:20:54 CST 2005

Hello, Bruce

Thank you for your reply! I'm so happy to receive that! I think my problems
were
partially due to the wrong version installed on my linux, and partially due to
my lack of experience in using linux. I'm still a beginner in this linux world.
: )

I think everything now is already cool, especially this mailing list thing. We
can ask various questions and receive answers. But I'm just curious, do we have
a BBS, Bulletin Board system?  Because using that we could easily review the old
discussions and even upload or download some files? Thank you.

Hope you enjoy your new life at Argonne!

Yanan