[Ifeffit] file causing trouble creating chis

Daniel Carter dmcpdx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:16:00 CST 2005

Ok Matt,

         I thought you might have a general idea for how I could
gather more info for you about the problem.  I did mention previously
this weekend to you that I am using windows XP.  I also had thought
I'd posted a file, but I'd just sent it to Adam.  From now on I will
send a file every time I have a problem.  This is with athena version
8.034.  Matts theory that there is not enough of a Mu(E) range sounds
good to me so far.

             --Dan