[Ifeffit] Athena Chi file created, but nothing there

Daniel Carter dmcpdx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:01:06 CST 2005

Dear mailing list --

       I'm having difficulty creating a chi file.  First off I cannot
plot my data files in k, q , etc.   The files can only be plotted in E
or merged and plotted in k, q, etc.

     Second, when I go to the file menu to create a chi(k) from the
marked original text file, Athena won't let me.  That is to say the
only option is create to Save Mu(E) and when I do that a file is
created with nothing in it.

     When I merge 2 data files and create a chi(k) file from that,
again, a file is created and named, but nothing is there.  Is there
something wrong with my data files?  I don't see any error messages.
Let me know if you need more info.

     I'll also attach my athena file.

              Thanks, Dan