[Ifeffit] Athena and Artemis reference

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Wed Jun 15 18:20:22 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

I just got word today that my and Matt's submission to Journal of Synchrotron
Radiation has been published and is available on-line.  Here is the citation:

   ATHENA, ARTEMIS, HEPHAESTUS: data analysis for X-ray absorption
   spectroscopy using IFEFFIT
   B. Ravel and M. Newville
   Journal of Synchrotron Radiation,
   Volume 12, Part 4, pages 537---541.

Here's a link:
   http://www.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?ph5155

This reference is more up-to-date and reflective of the current state of the
codes than the reference in Physica Scripta from the Malmo EXAFS conference,
so it is my preference that you use it.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
                                                  ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Environmental Research Division, Building 203, Room E-165