[Ifeffit] ifeffit module for perl

Sven L.M. Schroeder sven.schroeder at gnomikos.com
Mon Jun 6 16:02:55 CDT 2005

> To solve your problem, there are many possible solutions.
> You'll have to decide which one works best for you.  Here are some
> suggestions:
>
> 1.  Modify your registry so that the environment variables are set in
>     some global sense.  (Note that I have no idea how that is done.)

Hi all

Easy I think...

1. Right click on 'My Computer' (or whatever you might have renamed that
icon to) on your desktop
2. Open 'Properties'
3. Choose the 'Advanced' tab
4. Click on the button 'Environment variables'

Voilà! You can set user variables and global variables!

These instructions were for Windows XP - but Win2k was similar (or
identical...?).

Sven

--
IMPORTANT: Please note the new e-mail and postal addresses, as well as
changes in the phone numbers. UMIST and the Victoria University of

Sven L.M. Schroeder (mailto:s.schroeder at manchester.ac.uk)

School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science (CEAS) & School of
Chemistry The University of Manchester PO Box 88 Sackville Street Manchester
M60 1QD United Kingdom

Tel +44 (161) 306 4502
Lab +44 (161) 306 4486
Fax +44 (161) 306 4399

Offices:
School of CEAS:  Room C17 (Jackson's Mill) School of Chemistry: Room E3
(Faraday Undergraduate Block)

http://personalpages.umist.ac.uk/staff/s.schroeder/

  Molecular Materials Centre: http://www.ce.umist.ac.uk/mmc

DISCLAIMER
The views expressed within this message are those of the sender, not those
of The University of Manchester or one of its Departments. While all emails
and attachments are scanned for viruses before sending, we cannot accept any
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all emails and attachments. This
email is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.

END OF MESSAGE