[Ifeffit] Athena Problems

McCready, Alistair mccready at src.sk.ca
Mon Jun 6 14:11:17 CDT 2005

Hi,
I am having some problems with Athena.
I reformatted my hard drive the other day (windows XP Pro), and
downloaded Athena etc. After installing the programs, they work fine.
However, once I download the updates, Athena refuses to work. I try to
open the program and all I get a black command-style box filled with odd
words/text. I do not have a virus (first thing I checked), and all the
updated versions of the other programs all work fine (e.g. Artemis,
Hephaestus).

I just wanted to check if anyone else has ever had this problem?

Alistair

"SRC provides Smart Science Solutions"

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail without the consent of the sender.