[Ifeffit] Importance and Edge Step

Barton, David (DG) DGBarton at dow.com
Thu Jun 2 14:33:50 CDT 2005

Bruce,

thanks for the info..

When referring to the Edge Step feature you mentioned that:
 "You can type in a number, as before"

This does not appear to be working, if I check "Fix Step", enter a value into the edge step window, and then recompute the background, the value of the edge step reverts back to the automatic value.

Dave