[Ifeffit] surface EXAFS

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Thu Jul 21 11:18:15 CDT 2005

Hi Matt,

I should have given these details right away.  My trick is to
parameterize the feff paths in terms of an x, y, z coordinate for the
atom on the surface.  Then I refine three different polarization
dependent data sets to find the best x, y, and z position of the atom on
the surface.

Thanks for the references!

Shelly