[Ifeffit] surface EXAFS

Wayne Lukens wwlukens at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 21 10:58:57 CDT 2005

Hi Shelly,

I believe that Melissa Denecke has done some similar work with
polarized EXAFS, but I
think they rotated the uranyl group rather than moving it around if I
remember correctly.

Greathouse JA, Stellalevinsohn HR, Denecke MA, et al.
Uranyl surface complexes in a mixed-charge montmorillonite: Monte Carlo
computer simulation and polarized XAFS results
CLAYS AND CLAY MINERALS 53 (3): 278-286 JUN 2005

  Bosbach D, Denecke MA, Dardenne K, et al.
Uranyl uptake at the calcite(104) single crystal surface - a
spectroscopic and microscopic study
GEOCHIMICA ET COSMOCHIMICA ACTA 68 (11): A503-A503 Suppl. S JUN 2004

Denecke MA, Bosbach D, Dardenne K, et al.
P-GIXAFS study of uranyl sorption onto natural calcite
LITHOS 73 (1-2): S25-S25 Suppl. S MAR 2004

Denecke MA, Rothe J, Dardenne K, et al.
Grazing incidence (GI) XAFS measurements of Hf(IV) and U(VI) sorption
onto mineral surfaces
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS 5 (5): 939-946 2003

Sincerely,

Wayne Lukens