[Ifeffit] Icosahedral cluster coordinates

Patrick Kluth patrick.kluth at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 19 18:58:02 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Since this is my first message to the mailing list, I`d like to say thanks
very much to Bruce, Matt and everyone else who is involved for this great
piece of software. It makes life in the EXAFS world so much easier.

I am working with metal clusters and would like to do some FEFF
calculations on icosahedral clusters. Is there anyone out there who has a
FEFF input file (or equivalently a list of coordinates) for an icosahedral
cluster (147 atoms is probably sufficient for my purpuses).

Thanks
Patrick

Dr. Patrick Kluth
ARC Australian Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Electronic Materials Engineering
Research School of Physical Sciences and Engineering
The Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 6125 0358