[Ifeffit] new release of Athena, artemis, and Hephaestus

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Sun Jul 17 12:28:44 CDT 2005

The debian packages are posted on my server, you can get them with

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge source/

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/etch binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/etch source/

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sid binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sid source/

depending on your distribution.  Note taht the new horae will install some
additional perl modules so you will have to install it explicitly rather
than just let it upgrade.

I will get to the RPMs soon (I hope).

Cheers,

Carlo