[Ifeffit] A question

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Jul 11 15:01:16 CDT 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 14:47, Frenkel, Anatoly wrote:
> ..... and if you use SS and OVERLAP cards in FEFF, use Bohr's units, which
> is cute but I hope they will convert this units to Angstroms some day.

Hmm...  weird.  I did not know that.

I feel compelled to point out that anyone -- Anatoly, Mark Mark, *anyone* --
can change the source to feff6L, the version that ships with Ifeffit, to fix
this or any other user interface shortcoming.  If you do so, let us know about
it here on  the list so the change (if it's a good one) can be rolled back
into the Ifeffit distribution.

"And that," he pontificates, "is the beauty of open source...."

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at anl.gov  -or-
                                                  ravel at phys.washington.edu

 *** My cell phone number has changed.  Please ask if you need the new number

 Environmental Research Division, Building 203, Room E-165