[Ifeffit] Windows update for athena/artemis

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:55:22 CST 2005

Hi,

I've built a Windows update file to upgrade to the latest
versions of Athena and Artemis.  Since Bruce is off-line for a
while and since there is no easy way for us to make these
executables, there is not much we'll be able to do if there is
a problem with this version.

Because of this, I am NOT releasing this as a normal update yet,
but would like the braver of you to download and install this
update by hand and give the new versions of Athena and Artemis a
test drive.

The update file is at
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/updates/ifup_013.zip

which is just a simple zip file that can be unpacked in your
Ifeffit folder. (Probably C:/Program Files/Ifeffit).

If you're willing to try these versions, please let me know how
it goes.  I'll wait until I hear some positive responses before
I make a general update release that would automatically update
everyone to these versions.

Thanks,