[Ifeffit] Inequivalent sites and multiple shell fits

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sat Jan 15 01:50:12 CST 2005

Wow.  An interesting discussion has started.  I am afraid my original
question was not very clear (my fault).  I just wanted to be sure that
athena (diana) was doing the "right thing", e.g adding the
contributions from separate feff calculations, e.g. treating them as
incoherent sums where the phase information is not preserved. In
retrospect, it seems obvious that it must be doing so, but in a moment
of doubt I dashed off a quick email.  Thanks for the help.