[Ifeffit] new release of Athena and Artemis

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Tue Jan 11 09:45:32 CST 2005

Thanks a lot Bruce! Everything went smooth with me (as you well know,
I run the programs on a Mac OSX). I simply ran the horae_update
command and followed instructions (the make command is run
automatically, the make install I had to do myself, after being root
and being in the horae_047 directory).
It produced Athena 0.8.035, Artemis 0.7.013 and diana 007.
I am testing the program, but not as intensely as done in the past
summer. We are trying to implement feff in a simplex routine to find
the best fit while moving the geometry of the metal ion surrounding
.... Will let you know how things are going.
Ciao,
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax: 	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"