[Ifeffit] ARTEMIS export error

Norbert Weiher norbertweiher at web.de
Mon Jan 10 13:12:12 CST 2005

Dear Bruce,

just tried to export some data to a file using the "save selected groups as"
command. He gives me the message "You cannot save more than -2 groups to a
single file". That's a step back compared to the limit of 15 I we had
before :) Went quickly through some of my fits - but it is the same
everywhere. I attached an example file. Hope it helps...

Cheers,

Norbert
--
Dr. rer. nat. Norbert Weiher (norbert.weiher at manchester.ac.uk)
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science